Brazilian actress Alessandra Vidal de Negreiros Negrini is well-known in Brazil for her appearances in telenovelas and films. She got her start on television after portraying Clara in the film Olho no Olho. Her debut cinematic role was as Lia in the film Four Days in September.
|Full Name||Alessandra Negrini|
|Date of Birth||August 29, 1970|
|Place of Birth||Sao Paulo, Brazil|
Alessandra Negrini Biography
Alessandra Negrini was born in Sao Paulo, on August 29, 1970. Alessandra is the daughter of engineer Luiz Eduardo Osório Negrini and pedagogue Neusa Vidal de Negreiros, who is derived from André Vidal de Negreiros. She has a brother called Paulo Roberto, who spent his infancy and youth in Santos. When she was 18, she enrolled in a theatrical course and was summoned to conduct tests on Rede Globo.
Alessandra Negrini Height, Weight
She is 5 feet 6 inches tall. She weighs approximately 54 kg. She has lovely warm black eyes and Black locks. There is no information on her chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, biceps, and so on.
- Her first television appearance was in the telenovela Olho no Olho, Antônio Calmon. In 1995, she appeared in the miniseries Engraçadinha… Seus Amores e Seus Pecados, based on Nelson Rodrigues’ writings.
- She started her role as Isabel Olinto in the highly praised miniseries A Muralha, a homage to 500 years in Brazil, in 2000. In April of that year, she was featured on the cover of the Brazilian version of Playboy magazine due to the sensuous appeal of her role in the miniseries.
- On February 3, 2000, Negrini was jailed for accompanying her three-year-old son Antônio to a Sleepy Hollow screening in Leblon that was classified 18+ by the Brazilian advisory rating system.
- In 2002, Negrini won an award for her performance as the villain Selma in a recording of Euclydes Marinho’s book Desejos de Mulher.
- In 2003, he appeared as Rapunzel in the children’s program Stio do Picapau Amarelo. She had an appearance in the soap opera Celebridade, Gilberto Braga in 2004. She saw sections of Os Credores and A Gaivota at the theater, where she went to Europe, Canada, and Japan.
- In 2006, she appeared in the miniseries JK as the socialite Yedda Schidmt, which told the life of Juscelino Kubitschek.
- She appeared in the soap series Paraiso Tropical in 2007. The actress portrayed the twin sisters Paula and Tas in the narrative. The same year, she debuted Cleópatra, Julio Bressane, for which she received the Festival de Brasil’s best actress prize. In 2008, she starred in two additional films: Jlio Bressane’s A Erva do Rato and Mauro Mendonça Filho’s No Retrovisor.
- In 2010, Negrini returned to television to appear in the programs S.O.S. Emergência and As Cariocas.
- In 2011, Negrini returned to the stage with Karin Rodrigues to perform Edward Albee’s piece, A Senhora de Dubuque. Also appeared in the films O Abismo Prateado and TokyoShow.
- She appeared in a revised version of the drama A Propósito de Senhorita Julia in 2012. The narrative takes place in Brazil at the start of the twenty-first century. In the same year, she played the opera diva Catarina Ribeiro in Lado a Lado.
- Alessandra replaced Meu Pedacinho de Cho in the 2014 adaptation of Rui Vilhena’s book Boogie Oogie. It is in poster with the work A Volta ao Lar, directed by Regina Duarte, from October to December 2017.
- In 2018, the television version of the villain Susana from the book Orgulho e Paixo reappears. The character works for Julieta (Gabriela Duarte), a lady who has gotten wealthy from coffee and would go to any length to become as powerful as Julieta.
Alessandra Negrini’s Net Worth in 2022
The net worth or income of Alessandra Negrini is believed to be between $1 million and $5 million dollars. Her major job as a TV actress has earned her a lot of money.
Alessandra Negrinis Husband, Marriage
From 1998 to 1999, Negrini was married to actor Murilo Bencio. Antônio Bencio, an actor, is their only child. From 2001 through 2008, she was married to singer Otto, with whom she had one daughter, Betina (born in 2003).