Evan Peters is a well-known American television and film actor. In 2004, he made his feature film debut on the set of Clipping Adam, for which he received the Phoenix Film Festival’s Best Breakthrough Performance award. Since then, his career in the entertainment industry has been on the rise.
|Celebrated Name||Evan Peters|
|Birth Name||Evan Thomas Peters|
|Place Of Birth||St. Louis, Missouri, U.S|
|Siblings||Andrew Peters, Michelle Peters|
|Height||5 feet 11 inches|
|Net Worth||$4 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Entertainment Industry|
Evan Peters Biography
Evan was born in the American city of St. Louis, Missouri. His parents are Phil and Julie Peters. His father, Phil, is the vice president of administration at the Charles Stewart Mott Foundation, and his mother’s occupation is unknown.
His brother Andrew and sister Michelle raised him in a Roman Catholic family. His nationality is American of German ancestry. He had a strong interest in acting since his childhood and began studying at a young age. Evan began his education at a Catholic elementary school before going on to pursue modeling and acting training in the area. He also attended Burbank High School and later started homeschooling programs.
Evan Peters Height, Weight
According to his body measurements, Evan is 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighs 77 kilograms. He also has dark brown eyes and brown hair, both of which he likes. His additional body measurements are 41 inches across the chest, 14 inches across the arms, and 33 inches around the waist.
- Evan made his acting debut in the 2004 film Clipping Adam. In addition, he received the Phoenix Film Festival’s award for Best Breakthrough Performance for his role. He also appeared in Sleepover as Russell “SpongeBob” Hayes the same year.
- Furthermore, he began to appear in TV shows such as The Days, Phil of the Future, Invasion, and a few others. Evan also appeared in the 2008 hit film Never Back Down, as well as its 2011 sequel Never Back Down 2: The Beatdown.
- He has also appeared as a guest star in several films, including The Mentalist, House, Monk, The Office, In Plain Sight, and Parenthood.
- Evan rose to prominence after portraying sociopathic murderer Tate Langdon in the 2011 FX anthology series American Horror Story. Furthermore, he has appeared in the series on a regular basis since 2011. The American actress has appeared in all seven seasons of the show. He also appeared in American Horror Story: Cult in 2017.
- Aside from that, he co-starred with Hugh Jackman, Jennifer Lawrence, and Peter Dinklage in the 2014 superhero film X-Men: Days of Future Past, which was followed by the 2016 sequel X-Men: Apocalypse. In 2019, he played Quicksilver again in the sequel X-Men: Dark Phoenix.
- Evan currently holds the Phoenix Film Festival Award for Best Breakthrough Performance for Clipping Adam. In addition, in 2017, he received the Tahoe Reno International Film Festival Award for Best Actor in a Short Film for The Accomplice.
Evan Peters’s Net Worth in 2022
Evan Peters makes a lot of money and is well known in the entertainment industry as a result of his acting career. According to Internet sources, his projected net worth in 2022 is $4 million, though his income has yet to be revealed.
Evan Peters’s Girlfriend, Dating
Evan is a single man, and his personal life reflects this. At present, he is widely known on social media to be dating Hasley. Evan had an on-again, off-again relationship with Emma Roberts previously. The couple divorced three times: in 2015, 2016, and 2019. They began dating in 2012 and dated for three years before splitting up in 2015. They reconnected in the same year, however, and were married in November of that year. However, their romance ended in early 2019.
Evan previously dated Alexia Quinn in 2011, but the relationship was short-lived. In 2007, the American actor began dating his co-star Alexandra Breckenridge. In addition, the couple was seen together for over three years before splitting up in 2010. Evan was also linked to a few other women, including Lucy Hale and Pixie Geldof.