Margery Eagan is best known as the co-host of the Jim & Margery Show on American talk radio. She is also a regular guest on ABC, CNN, Fox News, and the Imus in the Morning radio program.
|Full Name||Margery Eagan|
|Birthdate||June 13, 1954|
|Birthplace||Fall River, Massachusetts|
|Age||68 years old|
|Profession||Talk Radio Host|
|Height||5 ft 8 inch|
|Net Worth||$100,000 – $1 million|
Margery Eagan Age & Early Life
Margery Eagan was born in Fall River, Massachusetts, on June 13, 1954. Her current age is 68 as of 2022. Daniel Eagan (father) and Margaret Manning (mother) gave birth to her (mother). She spent her youth in Fall River, Massachusetts, with her family. Elizabeth is Eagan’s elder sister. She began creating tales when she was a youngster. Her high school English instructor supported her. Her ancestry is Irish-American.
Margery Eagan Height & Weight
In terms of body measurements, she is a pretty girl with an amazing and cool personality. Margery Eagan is 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs around 60 kilograms. She has a nice body figure and is in good health. Her hair is blonde, and she has hazel eyes.
Margery Eagan’s Net Worth
How much is Margery Eagan’s net worth? As of 2022, Eagan’s net worth is expected to be between $100,000 and $1 million. She earns between $118,858 and $157,533 each year on average.
- Margery landed a position at the Fall River Herald News after graduating from Stanford, where she received $15 per piece. She soon found herself writing for The Boston Globe and the New Bedford Standard-Times.
- Eagan is now the co-host of 89.7 WGBH’s lunchtime show Boston Public Radio. She has been there for around 18 years, working alongside Jim Braude, the co-host. They began their collaboration with a TV program on NECN, followed by a radio show on WTKK. They began working at WGBH in 2013.
- She also wrote a Catholic column for the Boston Globe’s website, Cruxnow. She won the first award for excellence in religious commentary at the Religion Newswriters Association’s annual conference in Philadelphia, U.S., in 2015.
- Eagan has also contributed to her local newspaper, The Fall River Herald News. She has also written for the New Bedford Standard-Times, the Burlington Vermont Free Press, the Boston Globe, and Boston Magazine. For 27 years, she also wrote a column for the Boston Herald.
- Margery is also a regular on local Boston television. She participates as a panelist on WGBH’s Greater Boston’s ‘Beat the Press’ edition on Friday evenings. She summarizes and critiques the media coverage of the preceding week’s news events on the show.
Margery Eagan Husband & Marriage
Who is Margery Eagan’s husband? Margery Eagan is no longer married. Her previous marriage was to Peter Mancusi Jr. On September 29, 1979, the pair married in Centreville. Rev. Michael Proterra performed the wedding ceremony at Our Lady of Victory Roman Catholic Church.
Peter, her ex-husband, was a Boston Globe editor and reporter. They have two girls and a boy from their marriage. The pair had been married for around 20 years until divorcing in 1995. They have, however, maintained a positive connection with one other and even visit Margery’s family in Cape Cod every Christmas. She has not been in a relationship with a guy since her divorce.