Menu

Udaariyaan Today’s Written Update 13th April 2022 Episode Tejo Slaps Fateh In The Hospital


The thirteenth April 2022 episode of Udaariyaan goes to be overwhelming and dramatic sufficient the place you’ll watch that Khushbir Singh’s life is at risk as he’s being handled by the medical workers. In order that, they may make him blessed with additional breaths, however as quickly because the time is passing his well being situation is turning into worst. Subsequently, docs come out and make his household acquainted with all the pieces by saying that in the event that they need to meet him to allow them to go as a result of the way in which he’s getting relieved from the issues appears sluggish sufficient.

As quickly as they hear the assertion they obtained shocked sufficient as a result of nobody wish to see their shut one in such a circumstance. Subsequently, Tejo and the whole household requested to hospital workers to do one thing as a result of they don’t need to lose Khushbir Singh. However Medical doctors guarantee them that they’re doing their greatest to avoid wasting him and subsequently, they don’t want to fret forward however generally, future overturns the circumstances as nicely. So, subsequently, solely 70% are underneath their hand, and the remainder of the 30% is underneath the hand of God and his future so simply pray for his speedy restoration.

In the meantime, they rush to fulfill Khushbir Singh and Angad Mann can also be there everybody will get emotional to see Khushbir Singh’s situation. Even Tejo breaks down in tears alongside along with her mom and the remainder of the household however Angad Mann consoles them by mentioning that nothing will occur to him simply consider in god. In the meantime, Khuishbir Singh asks Angad for his favor to marry Tejo in order that, she may get the accomplice to reside her life fortunately. Angad Mann will get completely happy to listen to all this however cannot faux something, as everyone seems to be there and it will be inappropriate to precise his pleasure regardless of being familiarized with the present well being circumstance of Khushbir Singh.

On the similar time, Fateh additionally comes there and hears all the pieces due to which, he will get shocked as he was not even anticipating this from him. However as quickly as Tejo sees him via the window her anger crosses all of the barricades, and subsequently, she goes to him and begins slamming whereas slapping him too. In the meantime, she says why he got here right here regardless of figuring out all the pieces, Fateh tries to elaborate all the pieces however she shouldn’t be prepared to listen to something and asks him to go as nicely. So don’t miss streaming it on Colours on the right time and for extra particulars keep tuned with us.

Leave a Reply